Cookies on this Website
Preventing cookies is likely to impact the functionality or performance of this Site, or prevent you from using certain services provided through it. If you choose to prevent cookies, we cannot guarantee access to the services provided through this Site or be sure how this Site will perform during your visit. Doing so may also affect our ability to update this Site to cater for user preferences and improve its performance.
The types of cookies we currently use on this Site are set out below.
||Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around this Site and use its features and/or services. These cookies allow this Site to provide services at the request of users.
This Site uses strictly necessary cookies to:
- Load balance Site traffic (balancing the traffic across multiple servers);
- Identify you as being logged in to this Site
||End of session
||Performance cookies allow us to update this Site to cater for Site user preferences and improve performance. They collect information about how this Site is used, e.g. which pages users visit most often and where error messages are delivered. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies individuals. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
This Site uses performance cookies to:
- Gather non-user specific technical data regarding usage of this Site and provide statistics on how our Site is used;
- See how effective our adverts are (we don’t use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites);
- Provide and track the effectiveness of videos embedded into the Site;
- Track Site user activity in respect of affiliate links (including recording purchases or registrations performed through links from affiliated sites)and report such activity to our affiliates (for payment purposes and to allow them to improve their websites); and
- Test different designs of our Site.
Some of these cookies are set by or managed for us by third parties.
|Third Party (including Google Analytics, YouTube and Affiliate Networks)
||Functional cookies allow this Site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, log in details and subscription preferences) and any customisations you make to Site pages during your visit. They are also necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
This Site uses functional cookies to:
- Identify you as having entered the correct password
- Identify you as someone who has contacted Us through the site
||Up to 6 Months
For further information about Google Analytics please see Safeguarding your data.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you would like further information about the cookies used in relation to YouTube videos, the YouTube privacy notice, including details about YouTube related cookies, is available at: https://www.google.co.uk/policies/privacy/.
If you would like to find out more about advertising networks and affiliate programmes and how cookies are used for these purposes, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com This is an information portal which is run by the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB), the trade association for digital advertising, and will provide you will all the information you need to know about online behavioural advertising and the choices available to you.